And yes, it happened again. The bad one..... gastric!

I thought is ok to eat less as I was on shift but I was wrong. It was not OK at all for gastric patient like me. When I dont eat at certain time, my stomach release gastric acid to tell me " hey its time to feed me!" but I did not really pay attention to the call and so the acid getting more and more and now it attacked me!! very very badly!
The pain that I had, I cant explain to you how painful I felt. I couldnt even walk straight, not even from my bed to shower or stand for that few minutes when taking my shower. I was so in pain!!! *crying icon* And the one thing I did after that is to jump to my bed and lie down. And I was there for 1 whole day.
I lost 3 kg now, its good thing huh? But the process is too painful to lose weight like this. I will not do it again, I promise myself not to! Today I am back to work and although I am still on medication, but I am feeling so much better hopefully the excessive acid go away as soon as possible.

I thought is ok to eat less as I was on shift but I was wrong. It was not OK at all for gastric patient like me. When I dont eat at certain time, my stomach release gastric acid to tell me " hey its time to feed me!" but I did not really pay attention to the call and so the acid getting more and more and now it attacked me!! very very badly!
The pain that I had, I cant explain to you how painful I felt. I couldnt even walk straight, not even from my bed to shower or stand for that few minutes when taking my shower. I was so in pain!!! *crying icon* And the one thing I did after that is to jump to my bed and lie down. And I was there for 1 whole day.
I lost 3 kg now, its good thing huh? But the process is too painful to lose weight like this. I will not do it again, I promise myself not to! Today I am back to work and although I am still on medication, but I am feeling so much better hopefully the excessive acid go away as soon as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment