Thursday, March 24, 2011

Addiction starts

I guess I am addicted to coffee too much due to my working hours. And I started to feel the effect of drinking too much now. The effect attacking me really badly this time. My heart beating very fast and it impacting my sleep quality. Well, I never have problem sleeping, a deep and good quality sleep of 6 to 7 hours is enough for me.

If I work night shift, I normally sleep for 7 hours, 8 to 9 hours only when I am very tired. I had started to reduce coffee today. May be the heavy espresso should never come into my mouth anymore. I am suspecting this stupid espresso making me suffer so badly over the week. I couldn't sleep until dawn almost everyday!!

Well I stopped my coffee intake yesterday and I can sleep better, I mean slightly better. Hope tonight will be a good night for me. Sakemi hopes... tonight gonna be a good night, tonight gonna be a good good night.....

No comments: