I was enlightened after watching a video posted by one of my friend in facebook. In fact, I am not so aware of what those guys doing there. It made them looks so ugly and so gangster by the street. I feel so sickening by seeing this happening in my lovely home town, Penang.
The enlightenment I had here is that I realized we Malaysian often mislead by racist people where they use their own way to tell people this is related to their religion, typically Islam. Then again, lets think again, in whatsoever way I see, Islam will never tell you to shout about its name over the street like a dog. Not from any other religions I am sure. You people behave like a barbarians and shouting for the name of Islam. I believe your holy god will not bless for you though.
I quite like one of the remarks made by someone:
The enlightenment I had here is that I realized we Malaysian often mislead by racist people where they use their own way to tell people this is related to their religion, typically Islam. Then again, lets think again, in whatsoever way I see, Islam will never tell you to shout about its name over the street like a dog. Not from any other religions I am sure. You people behave like a barbarians and shouting for the name of Islam. I believe your holy god will not bless for you though.
I quite like one of the remarks made by someone:
" Hi All Malaysian, don't mislead by all this stupid fellow. There are nothing got to do with Islam, Buddhist or Hindu nor Chinese, Indian or Malay. They all do this just because of money matter. Don't you all agree with me that we have good friend who are Chinese, Indian and Malay? All political people are behind. Let's be a smart citizen. Cheers!"
Indeed not everything related to Islam but due to some no-brainer people misusing the name of the god and make other people thinks that Muslims are bad. We don't use the name of the god in that way, right? You throw your anger on your own why you want to use the name of the god?
The disaster approaching us and they may not realized that something worst may happen to the world soon. Why not spend time love your people, appreciate what you have in your country and perhaps if you are rich enough, help the helpless children. I am no politic savvy and I stop to care about who take cares of what, its too sad to see how our leaders fight like gangster in the Parliament halls and I had stop to care for years. And using the name of the god will only create more havoc in this country, it will not make you look smarter or even closer to god.