2 weeks back when I weigh myself, my reading was 55kg and that really upset me alot alot laot and thats why I drink alot. (Not really lah!)
And this morning I weigh myself again and my reading now is 51.2kg. Erm, a very convincing no. and let me tell you it doesn't comes free leh. I really work out 3 times a week and I spent minimum 40 - 60 mins and its all solid workout no cincai cincai work.
So now I am more than happy. I will continue for another few weeks and see how things go. I hope I can go back to 50, 48 seems very very very very very very very very very ( I dont know when to stop typing the very) difficult to achieve. So lets set at 50 for now.
1 comment:
Keng. Keep up the good work. :)
Post a Comment