
This brand is always my favorite since I started to use their BB cream 3years ago.
Food for the skin However I do not buy the same type of cream all the time. But I always buy from Skinfood because this brand dont irritate my skin and I still look pretty after using their product. Likewise I will always say NO to Loreal cosmetic as I had a very bad experience with their foundation and I spent alot of money to recover my skin.
This Red Bean BB cream price $49.90 claimed to be a hydrating cream but I think its not very hydrating but oily to me. If you have oily skin, please stay away from this. I am OK with this because my skin is ridiculously dry and I can go with any oilment or hydra gel products as long as its not from Loreal. The coverage is not so extensive but you can use it as tinted moisturizer. If you need something to conceal your skin then this is not the best choice. Overall I am happy with this. Skinfood skincare all comes with their 'natural' fruity smell and you will feel refreshing.
I recommend this if you want it thicker and better conceal power. Cactus BB cream price $89.90 the texture is thicker and you will look radiant after applying it. I normally use this at night or dinner date. Using it during the day will create a dewy look, it depends on what you want to look like. Again, not for oily skin users.

Recently I heard from news saying BB cream can damage your skin but I have no issue with Skinfood, so my advise is do not buy from Online seller unless you are sure what you are buying. There are many fake products out there and we really need to be careful.
No comments:
Post a Comment