Sunday, March 20, 2011

Get a life

It was a good and bad for me this week. I received a call from someone telling me something that really made me very happy on last Fri. And that deserve myself a small gathering with friends, having some food and a couples pints of beers. And we were so excited over the good news that I brought to them. Thanks guys for making this happened and I truly appreciate your company over the night. I hope we can make this as a routine but of course not every week. Every 2 weeks should be a good get together session for us. Love you guys!

The night continues at about 230am in the morning and I got home, as usual I took a hot shower, switched on air cond, applied my body lotion, putting on my pyjamas and get to bed. I thought I would have a real good sleep since the beer made me feel dizzy a little. After an hour, I was asleep but may be not too deep yet. I heard some noise from downstairs, may be somewhere else I was not sure. Well, I was a bit sober after drinking so I couldn't make a good judgment. That incident made me realized that getting married sometimes is just a life time gambling. You will never know who you actually marry until you stay with him.

When two no longer get along, no point stay together. We are living in the modern world. Get separated is not something we should feel hesitate when the situation made you choose that option. We love someone, we get along, we love the man so much and we marry him. And when thing don't get well, we try to fix and tolerance is the key element in forming family. Well, when tolerance gone, when we are too tired of fixing the no ending problems for years. Separation will be the only option we have. It never easy to make that choice but as I've mention, its the best for all.

Get a life, please. We beg you.

No comments: