First and foremost, i would like to apologize for my "manglish"! Forgive me lar, i am not so good in command of english.
I had left my job and I have about 12 days break before I start report work at my new company. Right now what I do? I watched DVD at home, surfing internet, reading blogs, writing blogs, posting my pictures to friendster…..oh yes, apply face masque very frequently, trying up my new suits, ironed up all my shirts and pants. Yes, I am gonna wear those in my new company; to be presentable. Hey you know la, new company; new look; new me! :D
Let’s talk about my old company. (someone must be laughing at me….phew! so fast changed to “ex” and “old” liao) Yeah, right now you find it is fast but may be after 2 months all these “ex” and “old” became valid. Ok? So stop laughing and “perli” me lar! Well, I joined this Linear 2 months after I graduated from my college ( Oct 2003 ). I was in IT but I had difficulty to find an IT related job ( I am not so skillful in IT stuffs ). Yes I had but I didn’t want to work in contract basis so I chosen this Linear. I got to work on rotating shift and that is the main thing which made I broke off with my ex-boy friend who I spent most of my time with him before I start work. It was a painful experience for me because I loved him so much and the feeling was so strong until now.
I started up as junior and I faced a lot of problems when dealing with those hardcore and “kurang ajar” operators. When they know I am new, i know nothing and they will try to condemn me. Or trying to make funny things and make me like silly. Once I had quarrel with one of my girls; she even raised her hands to me and said “ini kilang bapa u ar?” Oh….i was like ok... let me show you “ini memang kilang bapa aku!”
What we did ( see, I cannot do it on my own, all things done must be in team ) was sent her to another operation with no allowance ( her scope allowance ) and zero OT as mental torture for her. We did this not only to her but a few gals who tried to condemn us. See, me very bad huh!
Haha, I can be very kind and friendly but if there is someone trying to be funny with me then I will make sure he or she learn her lesson one day. ( I learnt this from my counterparts ) But then that also depends who is the person who offended me. For operators I handled them in different ways and if this person is same or higher level than me then …..i got to think about it …before I action.
It was fun working with my counterparts. They are cooperative, helpful and we used to joke around. There is someone I would like to elaborate more here; my big boss – OM. He never failed to share his knowledge with any of his subordinates. I like him, a lot I must say. I used to talk to him and he never hesitates to share his experience with me. Reason? Very clear cut he wants me to learn. May be I am his daughter age and he wants me to improve in my so called career.
Then again, one question came across my mind. What can I achieve in Linear if I really performed? No one can give me answer. One of the bosses told me (other dept) “if you want to make money you come here, else you got to go out from here and look for something else.” See, from this statement I am sure my decision to leave is dominant. Some says Linear can give you big money if you wait patiently. Yes I know, everyone works for money but money is not the only thing I pursue in my life or in my career. I am 25 years old ( 24years and 4 months to be exact ); I know what I want and the most significantly Linear cannot provide me those. And the organization is not going to change just because of me; not for anyone. So I am the one who need to change. I mean when you cannot find the job satisfaction then you better figure out what made you feel so and do something about it! Changes will not come to you if you never create one for yourself.
I felt heavy to leave actually. The feeling is like you changed to new school and no body talks to you; you go canteen alone and some nasty students will bully you… If you happened to change school then you should understand what I say here. That’s why I drop my tears the moment I walked out from my office. And the last sentence from my OM was “In future if you need any help please don’t forget to contact me and remember you always under our protection.”
As I drive along to my house, I keep crying. When I reached home, I open up my farewell pictures folder and view through; again my tears drop out…. What to do? I got to grow up! Stop crying and go take shower!! I stop working since then and now I felt better, I mean no more sad as I still meet some of my counterparts and friends from Linear. So I will always keep in touch with them.
Right now my daily routine
1145 wake up
1230 lunch
1300 shower
1320 reading books ( stop laughing as I need to refresh my memory before I get back to work! )
1420 start checking mails and surfing internet
1620 afternoon nap or may be watching Discovery Travel and Adventures, not thinking to go out at all as the weather now is f**king hot.
1730 Exercise or go hiking alone
1900 dinner with mummy, sometimes we go out for shopping
2000 shower and sit in front of TV watch “wah lai toi”
2230 start DVD session, all old and dusty DVD sapu!
0030 take a break, enjoy my ribena
0130 carry on second DVD
0330 sleep zzzzz
See, I am actually very busy you know! :D
I had left my job and I have about 12 days break before I start report work at my new company. Right now what I do? I watched DVD at home, surfing internet, reading blogs, writing blogs, posting my pictures to friendster…..oh yes, apply face masque very frequently, trying up my new suits, ironed up all my shirts and pants. Yes, I am gonna wear those in my new company; to be presentable. Hey you know la, new company; new look; new me! :D
Let’s talk about my old company. (someone must be laughing at me….phew! so fast changed to “ex” and “old” liao) Yeah, right now you find it is fast but may be after 2 months all these “ex” and “old” became valid. Ok? So stop laughing and “perli” me lar! Well, I joined this Linear 2 months after I graduated from my college ( Oct 2003 ). I was in IT but I had difficulty to find an IT related job ( I am not so skillful in IT stuffs ). Yes I had but I didn’t want to work in contract basis so I chosen this Linear. I got to work on rotating shift and that is the main thing which made I broke off with my ex-boy friend who I spent most of my time with him before I start work. It was a painful experience for me because I loved him so much and the feeling was so strong until now.
I started up as junior and I faced a lot of problems when dealing with those hardcore and “kurang ajar” operators. When they know I am new, i know nothing and they will try to condemn me. Or trying to make funny things and make me like silly. Once I had quarrel with one of my girls; she even raised her hands to me and said “ini kilang bapa u ar?” Oh….i was like ok... let me show you “ini memang kilang bapa aku!”
What we did ( see, I cannot do it on my own, all things done must be in team ) was sent her to another operation with no allowance ( her scope allowance ) and zero OT as mental torture for her. We did this not only to her but a few gals who tried to condemn us. See, me very bad huh!
Haha, I can be very kind and friendly but if there is someone trying to be funny with me then I will make sure he or she learn her lesson one day. ( I learnt this from my counterparts ) But then that also depends who is the person who offended me. For operators I handled them in different ways and if this person is same or higher level than me then …..i got to think about it …before I action.
It was fun working with my counterparts. They are cooperative, helpful and we used to joke around. There is someone I would like to elaborate more here; my big boss – OM. He never failed to share his knowledge with any of his subordinates. I like him, a lot I must say. I used to talk to him and he never hesitates to share his experience with me. Reason? Very clear cut he wants me to learn. May be I am his daughter age and he wants me to improve in my so called career.
Then again, one question came across my mind. What can I achieve in Linear if I really performed? No one can give me answer. One of the bosses told me (other dept) “if you want to make money you come here, else you got to go out from here and look for something else.” See, from this statement I am sure my decision to leave is dominant. Some says Linear can give you big money if you wait patiently. Yes I know, everyone works for money but money is not the only thing I pursue in my life or in my career. I am 25 years old ( 24years and 4 months to be exact ); I know what I want and the most significantly Linear cannot provide me those. And the organization is not going to change just because of me; not for anyone. So I am the one who need to change. I mean when you cannot find the job satisfaction then you better figure out what made you feel so and do something about it! Changes will not come to you if you never create one for yourself.
I felt heavy to leave actually. The feeling is like you changed to new school and no body talks to you; you go canteen alone and some nasty students will bully you… If you happened to change school then you should understand what I say here. That’s why I drop my tears the moment I walked out from my office. And the last sentence from my OM was “In future if you need any help please don’t forget to contact me and remember you always under our protection.”
As I drive along to my house, I keep crying. When I reached home, I open up my farewell pictures folder and view through; again my tears drop out…. What to do? I got to grow up! Stop crying and go take shower!! I stop working since then and now I felt better, I mean no more sad as I still meet some of my counterparts and friends from Linear. So I will always keep in touch with them.
Right now my daily routine
1145 wake up
1230 lunch
1300 shower
1320 reading books ( stop laughing as I need to refresh my memory before I get back to work! )
1420 start checking mails and surfing internet
1620 afternoon nap or may be watching Discovery Travel and Adventures, not thinking to go out at all as the weather now is f**king hot.
1730 Exercise or go hiking alone
1900 dinner with mummy, sometimes we go out for shopping
2000 shower and sit in front of TV watch “wah lai toi”
2230 start DVD session, all old and dusty DVD sapu!
0030 take a break, enjoy my ribena
0130 carry on second DVD
0330 sleep zzzzz
See, I am actually very busy you know! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment