Let's talk about rewards today. I always wanted to buy something to reward myself. Sometimes we just need to buy something expensive so that we can will continue work hard. I was in KL for a few days during CNY. I plan to spend RM500 (plus minus RM100) for a watch, I mean a nice one. So my bro in law suggested to go for Guess Classic (GC - Swiss made). I found one with stainless steel bracelet and mother of pearl watch surface and crystal top surface.

I like it but the price is RM770 with no discount due to it is the latest model from GC. Ops...out of budget. Ok....forget about it.
I walked by another shop and this one attracted my attention. My type of watch with stainless steel material and not so lady like. Yeah, I am not a "lady like" lady. So....I swiped my card for this item.


Last week was my marathon week for farewell lunch and dinner. Here are some of my presents from my operators. Wow....it just like X'mas! Frankly speaking I felt touch that they really spent time to look for the present for me. And regardless how much they spend on that, those present really make me feel warm.
Guess watch from my lovely operators.


Their hand made greeting card.

Pen from my group of line leaders.

So lesson number 1, always smile and be kind to operators. :P I almost drop my tears when iIgave my "speech" to them....urhg...watery eyes!! Luckily iIcontrol my emotion "well" else my counterparts will snap my ugly face with their camera. Hush! Lucky me!


I like it but the price is RM770 with no discount due to it is the latest model from GC. Ops...out of budget. Ok....forget about it.
I walked by another shop and this one attracted my attention. My type of watch with stainless steel material and not so lady like. Yeah, I am not a "lady like" lady. So....I swiped my card for this item.


Last week was my marathon week for farewell lunch and dinner. Here are some of my presents from my operators. Wow....it just like X'mas! Frankly speaking I felt touch that they really spent time to look for the present for me. And regardless how much they spend on that, those present really make me feel warm.
Guess watch from my lovely operators.


Their hand made greeting card.

Pen from my group of line leaders.

So lesson number 1, always smile and be kind to operators. :P I almost drop my tears when iIgave my "speech" to them....urhg...watery eyes!! Luckily iIcontrol my emotion "well" else my counterparts will snap my ugly face with their camera. Hush! Lucky me!

No comments:
Post a Comment