I know she doesn’t look like one but she is the most adorable angel in my heart. I had been waiting for her to come to my life ever since I was 17. Recalling back that moment my sister, who is 8 years elder than me was 25 years old. I was like “Hm, let che che married then I can get a baby from her.” Haha something like that la, I was expecting to become an aunt. I love baby but until now I have yet to find a suitable candidate to make one so I contribute all my love to this little angel after waiting for 7 years. Wah….quite long huh, my sister spent 7 years to get pregnant? No la, she just married 2 years ago.
There was once the angel was admitted to the hospital for pneumonia treatment, I was really sad for her. Sad is due to I felt helpless and looking her to be fed with all kinds of “colourful syrup” everyday oh to be exact is every 4 hours for 8 days. Can you imagine? She was only 16 months old. Gosh! I hope that will never ever happen to her again. I was sad and depress and I cried for her. I ever wish I rather be the one who fell sick.....

She was ugly when she was born, really ugly....single eye lids, puffy lips and dark looking skin. Due to she is daughter of my sister so ...I still love her la.
1 month old

3 months old - she likes to smile

5 months old - check out her hair, no artificial but all genuine hair.

10 months old - Like her long and curly eye lashes.

20 months old - boyish and adorable.
My all time angel

There was once the angel was admitted to the hospital for pneumonia treatment, I was really sad for her. Sad is due to I felt helpless and looking her to be fed with all kinds of “colourful syrup” everyday oh to be exact is every 4 hours for 8 days. Can you imagine? She was only 16 months old. Gosh! I hope that will never ever happen to her again. I was sad and depress and I cried for her. I ever wish I rather be the one who fell sick.....

She was ugly when she was born, really ugly....single eye lids, puffy lips and dark looking skin. Due to she is daughter of my sister so ...I still love her la.
1 month old

3 months old - she likes to smile

5 months old - check out her hair, no artificial but all genuine hair.

10 months old - Like her long and curly eye lashes.

20 months old - boyish and adorable.
My all time angel

No comments:
Post a Comment