Yesterday was my last day of employment, and it was the happiest day I had ever had along my 2 years of service. I walked around the whole plant and snap pictures with them. That was like my photo taking session day; I smile until my cheek “cramp” already.
I always thought that was a memorable and happy day for me. And I shall not drop a single drop of tears, whatever it is I will not cry and i did not expect i will. Thing was not as what I thought, I cannot control my emotion when the moment I know that tomorrow I will not be here anymore, there will not be the same faces I see; there will not be the same person telling dirty jokes; there will be no chance for me to step into my office again……my eyes started to become watery and I cry…. "sat pai"
I cried due to the touching and the warm feeling given by all my counterparts and my group of line operators and line leaders. They collected money and bought me present, prepared food and drinks for my farewell. I was like am I really that good for them to prepare all those?? May be I am and may be they are so kind to provide me those.
It just likes x’mas for me over the past 2 weeks. I eat, eat and eat. Farewell with my own dept, then followed by QA and Finance dept, then the next day with my breakfast group. This Friday would be maintenance group.
Here come my present from my counterpart. A soft toy and a greeting card which is really meaningful and can really make me drop my tears. May be I am crying baby lor.




Bye Linear folks ......we will meet again....especially those hikers.
I always thought that was a memorable and happy day for me. And I shall not drop a single drop of tears, whatever it is I will not cry and i did not expect i will. Thing was not as what I thought, I cannot control my emotion when the moment I know that tomorrow I will not be here anymore, there will not be the same faces I see; there will not be the same person telling dirty jokes; there will be no chance for me to step into my office again……my eyes started to become watery and I cry…. "sat pai"
I cried due to the touching and the warm feeling given by all my counterparts and my group of line operators and line leaders. They collected money and bought me present, prepared food and drinks for my farewell. I was like am I really that good for them to prepare all those?? May be I am and may be they are so kind to provide me those.
It just likes x’mas for me over the past 2 weeks. I eat, eat and eat. Farewell with my own dept, then followed by QA and Finance dept, then the next day with my breakfast group. This Friday would be maintenance group.
Here come my present from my counterpart. A soft toy and a greeting card which is really meaningful and can really make me drop my tears. May be I am crying baby lor.




Bye Linear folks ......we will meet again....especially those hikers.
No comments:
Post a Comment