Monday, February 13, 2006

Just blog

I had started writing this just simply because I want to follow the trend. Well as we know nowadays everyone talking about blog, and I don’t even have one. So, I have to do something about it to make them feel I am up to date. Huh! For god sake!

Well, this is a pointless entry I guess as I do not know what to write. Ok let’s start with my recent news then. I received a phone call from TM last week to inform about my StreamyX application. The lady told me that my application has been approved. The reason why I say “bloody slow” is I had requested / applied / submitted my application on the 23rd of DEC, 2005. The moment I applied the TM lady said my area is StreamyX active and can be done very quickly. Then again, it was never done quickly. I called to SteamyX to activate my account but this lady told me the account not active and not approved YET! Sigh…..poor me! So the only thing I can do is to WAIT. Anyway, now everything is passed and I got the chance to enjoy this so called broadband internet. And I no longer need to “suffer” with slow connection. Happy happy!!

Last Thursday morning I had officially tendered my resignation to my boss. As I expected he might be like not happy as one of our colleague is on her maternity leave. But the real thing was out of my expectation and I really felt grateful for his support. It is important if someone who you always show respect and he say something to bless for you. He told me this is very natural thing and young people should go for better opportunity when it arises. So I can sleep peacefully after this. I was working on night shift on that day but my sleep was not peace after I tendered my letter. As I know the news will be widely spread to all department and those people who “concerned” about me will ask where I am going, going out as what….kind of questions. I had made my decision not to announce to them until I had officially start report to work in the new company.

One of my close friend in my current working place said she couldn’t sleep tight due to this shocked news. Urgh…she should know I always looking for a better prospect place and better offer, may be she had simply fall in love with me and feel like losing a person who can really sit down and talk lor. Aiks….I told her we will always keep in touch and I always will.

I was on my diet plan all this while but it seems not very successful as I am not losing weight but putting up my weight due to CNY dinners, meeting with friends…and I shall expect a few meals to go for due to my resignation. My counterpart had “booked” me next week for a lunch. Actually the reason why I did not want to make public is to avoid these meals lor. Spoil my diet plan but then when people want to buy you dinner or lunch never say no. They are willing to buy me means I am still “worth” for them to spend some money.

As I mentioned more interviews conducted but not so bad la. There is a guy who I really don’t fancy and respect. This guy used to gossiping around and do nothing. He thought that he can handle things very well and very proud of his “antenna” receiving. Whenever he receives some signals, the next day all area will get connected. Like my case, sometimes when we are leaving a company, I am sure lots of people will be interested to know where we go.

Then again, when i do not want to disclose there must be my reason and I just don’t want to talk about it until my last day of employment. But this bloody “keepo” guy go and spread the news. When asked he will be like “I didn’t mentioned your name, I just inform them the one who is leaving only!!” Hello? What is the different here? When everyone knows I am leaving, you said the one who is leaving means what? You are talking about me, right? But this guy really very skillful in text twister. I suggest he works as a legal executive or lawyer! If you are really that ethical, just shut up your mouth and leave me ALONE! SHUT UP THE FUCKING MOUTH!

No comments: