Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hot news!!!

I received a very hot news from my ex-colleague this afternoon. Another 2 guys is leaving from the ***e**r. It means after myself, total 4 persons tendered their resignation in 2 months. Can you imagine? I tendered mine on the 9th of Feb, then a month later another guy followed my foot step. Then at the same time, another guy transfer to Singapore. Good move! Good money too!

In fact i was not so close to all these people but this one really make me shocked! The manager, wow! For your information, manager get a high privelleged and they really enjoy from the company welfare. The first manager who left was our ex OM. I was like "Huh? really? Mr.* wor! cannot be lar!" Well, his last day in ***e**r is this Friday. Anyway, i wish them all he best for the next chapter of their life. Remarks: All resignees are > 30

So i guess all of my ex-colleagues will be very busy for the farewell for all the resignees. Luckily i left liao .....hahahaha! :D

No comments: