Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday Blue

It seems like i am following one of my friend's foot step. She mention this in her blog "Tao tang tang", means feel heavy. *sigh* today is saturday, supposingly i should feel cheerful, happy and prepare myself for dates..... I slept quite early last night, 11pm is i am no wrong. I woke up at 94oam. Wow! Long break huh, i used to get up at 8am, sometimes 830am. Never later than 9am ever since i start work in Normal Shift. (I work rotating shift previously) But today i broke my own record and i can sense that something is going to happen very soon.

After breakfast, i watch TV shows for a while and i feel very heavy and weak. So what i did was......get back to my room and sleep again! Hey, tell you what, i slept from 1230pm till 330pm! Is this normal? I never go hiking, never do extreme exercise (even if i do also should not feel so tired) but i just feel like want to sleep. Too bad! Then when i woke up also feel like "dont want to get up" ......yes yes! i am sleeping piggy lor. It is not usual for me la, i must fight back!!!

One of my friend asked me out for "yam cha", i replied to him immediately by telling him i am really no mood to step out of house at all! Reason as above.
Well, hoping tomorrow will be alright.

No comments: