Tuesday, December 12, 2006

All set!

We are all set for our China trip. My mom and i will be flying on the 23rd of DEC..... we had been talking about the trip since July when we paid the deposit during Matta fair 5 months ago.

Visas are ready, balance of the trip cleared, indeed both of us are so excited of the trip.

I am now sitting at home, well supposingly i am working but i fell sick again. Now what?? What's wrong this round? I catch a cold, cough, sore throat and the worst fever. I had been rolling myself on the bed since saturday. No energy to move and wake up from the bed....! Very very cham ar!!!

I was ok on last fri, i dont understand why the situation turned so bad after a day. Today, i am on EMergency leave again, as i have no energy to drive out to clinic anymore. I guess all i need is rest, rest and rest.

No comments: