Friday, December 08, 2006

Cover up or lock up?

We had been reading arguments on this issue lately. I must say, this sound very stupid to me. Who are they to tell women what they should and shouldn’t wear?? This is against human rights! And I strongly disagree that!

Read this...
"Outrage over fine for revealing clothes"

and
"Cover up or else"

MPKB committees do not really use their brain to think I guess! Oh yea they can always BUY the certificate without putting hard afford to sit in the exam to graduate. :P We all knows their mentality. Why always blame on women when guys made the initiate to perform crime?? Oh yes….. women point a gun to the rapists head and said:”Oh…. Pls remove my clothes and rape me.” MPKB leaders… I wondered if the same thing happened to their daughters/wife, would they be still talking like this?? Otherwise, shut up the fucking mouth.

Why not change the law to stop the crime like Iraq, cut off the rapist’s penis! Rather than require 4 witness to be witness on the crime?? Who would so stupid rape a lady in front of 4 other guys?? I find this is so unfair to women and they have no respect to us at all.

Oh yea, showing off out butt is a wrong thing. How about thought malays wearing tight jeans showing off their penis?? Oh yea, when they see a sexy women wearing bare back blouse, they will have erection, then shall we fine them for 'showing off' their penis?? What is the justification here?? What if a foreigner wearing shirts but braless? Oh Issue an ticket to them and ask them to pay the fine?? Who cares??

What is the next new rule from them?? Oh yes, marshal law for all women – women will get fine if they don’t go home after 8pm?? Stop being stupid MPKB, and you better think off something to develop your state rather coming out with this stupid rules to stop people from visiting your state.
I now, banned KELANTAN!

No comments: