Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday mood

I am ....... indeed in my holiday mood right now. Charge the blame to the Xmas songs lar! I started to feel like “don’t want to work” after listening to those songs! I keep on repeating the Xmas song since yesterday afternoon, and even now, I cant get rid of those songs! :D it is a good or bad thing huh!

I spoken to Jason and guess what?? He got half day off!!! Not fair not fair, he called me telling to me that he is going home after lunch. To make myself feel happier, I asked him to download Xmas songs for me, and get him to load to my MP3 player. I can’t live without the player. (The one he gave to me) Oh yea, I am departing to China for a week and I will be traveling on the bus most of the time. As usual, I need music to pass my time on the bus. Xmas songs played a good job to cheer me up, I feel happy and there made me fell into holiday mood mode. :D

Holiday mood….. Woo hoo!

No comments: