Friend, listen up, whatever it is, just follow the flow. This is my own experience, when it happened to me 4 months ago. When an old friend approached me, the first thing came to my mind …. Should I or shouldn’t I?? Well it is very normal as all of us know if it does not work out. It might become to a very awkward situation and not to mention, hard to remain as friend.
I …. am quite sensible when comes to this, as I truly understand the rules…where a guy will not call you so often when he is treating you as a friend. I mean normal friend. If the no. of smses are more than what a normal friend should sent, then you should know, the wave is coming towards you. How to handle this?? Haha, pretending nothing and act as normal and let the guy feel “kin cheong” la! Then again, don’t delay too long as the guy might lost interest on you when you send no response to him. Pls understand, man PRIDE.
It is very important to me when comes to compatibility. Not financially but personalities, career directions, living path and ambitious. I cant stand stingy guy, calculative on everything he spends on gals. Sorry guys, if you want us, remember INVESTMENT is required! If you are not willing to invest, then stop calling us! Ok?
Then again, there is no necessarily to invest in large amount. What I am saying investment here is that….. pls make gals feel like they are appreciated, cared and loved. A little teddy bear with the ‘I love you’ tag, a card, a bouquet of flower should be quite sufficient to bring smile to gal. Don’t think teddy bears are only for teenagers, adult ladies don’t really fancy to those but they never resist when guy buy for them. Besides that, sufficient no. of calls is required; not forget about sms too.
Good luck….*wink *wink
I …. am quite sensible when comes to this, as I truly understand the rules…where a guy will not call you so often when he is treating you as a friend. I mean normal friend. If the no. of smses are more than what a normal friend should sent, then you should know, the wave is coming towards you. How to handle this?? Haha, pretending nothing and act as normal and let the guy feel “kin cheong” la! Then again, don’t delay too long as the guy might lost interest on you when you send no response to him. Pls understand, man PRIDE.
It is very important to me when comes to compatibility. Not financially but personalities, career directions, living path and ambitious. I cant stand stingy guy, calculative on everything he spends on gals. Sorry guys, if you want us, remember INVESTMENT is required! If you are not willing to invest, then stop calling us! Ok?
Then again, there is no necessarily to invest in large amount. What I am saying investment here is that….. pls make gals feel like they are appreciated, cared and loved. A little teddy bear with the ‘I love you’ tag, a card, a bouquet of flower should be quite sufficient to bring smile to gal. Don’t think teddy bears are only for teenagers, adult ladies don’t really fancy to those but they never resist when guy buy for them. Besides that, sufficient no. of calls is required; not forget about sms too.
Good luck….*wink *wink
No comments:
Post a Comment