Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Back to basic

It has been so long since my last facial treatment MONTHS ago. I used to do facial regularly, used to go every 2 weeks when i had very serious skin problem. My sister recommended Leonard Drake to me, so i gave myself a try. And yes, well i must say my skin improved ALOT. Then again, I dont want to calculate how much i had spent on my skincare and facial treatments. (And dont ask!)

After years skin is quite stable but sometimes i still have break out occasionally. I dont go for facial in a routine basis but only as required. I will go when i want to go. No monthly appointment or so called facial program signed up.

Again, i suffered from tiny white heads and clog pores lately. I switched to EL products and everything was ok until i started to 'act gao gao' use Amway Moisture Rich moisturizer - RM77



*sigh the texture is not oily at all and such.... i thought it was ok to put onto my face. After 3 weeks, i noticed clog pores at my cheek area. So what to do ?? Go for facial to remove those lor. Charm.... :-(

Then i visited Leonard Drake last sunday again. Hm... when you go there dont expect you can save la. If you dont expect to spend then dont ever step into that saloon. I used to go for "Soothing Aroma Treatment" RM148 per session, so i still stick to this one even the beautician promoted something else to me. Nah.... they dont show face to you when you reject them, that's why i like them. After the facial, I told them i would like to purchase Eve taylor face oil. That is good for soothing purpose especially right after facial, redness can be reduced just 1 night. (Reduced ar....not DISAPPEAR) Then again, the beautician still not let me go .... tried to promote their membership package to me. There it goes...

I told them i dont do facial in a routine basis because i have NO TIME. (Just want to escape la!) So they have this 'Desire' package for people like ME. Consists of the items listed as below;



1) Facial treatment voucher RM150
2) Product voucher RM120
3) Eve taylor oil RM46 (RM39 back in 2004!!)
4) Averine lip comfort lipstick RM68
Total worth RM384

Membership fee yearly RM280, you will have a free facial treatment voucher in your birthday month. So after much consideration, i think this one not bad .. so i signed up. The good thing for this membership is that i need NOT to repeat business with them as frequent as they wish.

Passion package - yearly RM1600; cant remember what they give but total product and services worth RM2500++ (RM700 products voucher, RM1300 treatment voucher and other slimming and body toning products)



Devotion package - only to be upgraded from Passion package if you collect up to 10,000 point in 12 months (RM1 = 1 point). Suck blood!

The beautician was asking me to collect product on the spot but i didnt know what should i get at that time. I finally decided to get this, Ultra Sensitive FaceBlock spf25. This stuff rocks... not for oily skin though. The natural tinted thingy really works well for me. After application, skin will have natural glow and tinted make your skin complexion look better. I got this from LD Bukit Jambul, and suprisingly the lady know my name. The voucher i presented to them tied back to my membership account so they know me even that was my first visit in that saloon.



Publish price RM128, after 5% discount RM121.60 minus my RM120 voucher so i paid RM1.60
I was curious how come this item still stick to their old price, obsoleting?? I hope not.
For e.g cleanser used to be selling at RM179 now RM204, Skin care starter kit RM148 now RM158, Mask RM142 now RM158.

The good thing is that everyone noticed the change on my face and i received compliments saying i look better now. :D Syok....

No comments: