It depends what you want though. I left my ex compnay for many reasons. I never complain my colleagues not being friendly to me. They are still the best for me; I cried on my last day because i felt so sad to leave them. Now, come to ah Khor, i am gonna say the same thing that he said to me last year ... " Good move!" Well, i never say my ex company is bad but if we can get a better choice, why NOT??
I wanted to ask my former team lead to join them for farewell lunch or dinner. Before i called, he called me and asked if i would like to join. Of course i would! I was so happy thay he extended the invitation to me. At least .... they still remember me. :-D
Now photos sharing ....
clockwise from far left - Kumar, Me, Khor,Linda, Gee, Sara, Alex (My former supervisor) , TC, Teh and Ooi. Both Teh and Ooi left and joined other organization. So i was not the only 'alien' there... hehe!
clockwise from left, Khor, Tai,Me, Koek, Linda, Ang and Pui Ling
Clockwise from left, Kumar, Mages, Me, Khor, Mohan, Syidah, Hasni and Kuppu.
Tai, Khor, Koek, Nina, Linda, And and Pui Ling
Linda....
Top guns- TS and Rob
Operation folks
I was taking photos with them and someone said.... "well well.... today whose farewell ar?" Hehe i like to take photos ma.
If you were asked me how was the food? I would said very nice, too bad i got 'no time' to snap photos on the food. I was too busy entertaining and interview sessions. I was late for the lunch and i already told them not to wait but then they still wait. I felt very "paise" for keep people waiting for me. Charm....
Lastly, I present my best wishes to ah Khor and hope he enjoy his new chapter; just like me.
No comments:
Post a Comment