Sunday, April 08, 2007

Occupied weekends

Erm.... i stop writing since last week hor?? Ok, i am getting out of the blue so no. of blogs will then be gradually increase, depends on my mood though.

I was so busy since last week, due to a major production system roll out and all of was working late daily. And the good thing of working late this time is .... we got the chance to meet up with a very good looking vendor. HAHAHA! :D:D:D So even it is a FREE OT, we also dont mind.

For the first time..... This fellow whispered at my ears and told me... "wei, that guy vy good looking hor." I was like.... oh?? Yea i know i know, but not really pay attention on him though. Then i started to notice how good looking is this guy who attracted our friend's attention so badly. I cant stop laughing..... muahaha! We worked very closely because he is our solution provider. He has great skin, milkly smooth with healthy glow. Envy now?? Sorry gals, i cant go to him and said... "can i have your photo?" So, i apologize for not able to grab his photo to 'share'. Anyway, I personally feel that he is a good looking guy. He is lucky to have good looking face, wearing glasses, well build body and not to mention his smart office attire. Chio neh!

I started to notice his body, his skin and his butt. Can you believe this?? I looked at his butt!!!!
He was just standing beside my cube and i happened to look to my right and he was standing back facing me. Showing his butt to me, Ok?? His pants - body fitting type, so... i can see the shape of his butt very clearly, distance less than a feet. :D Our friend is so crazy about him now :D

Cant blame her though as we cant see such a good looking guy in the office. I must say, pretty gals are every where, how about good looking guys?? MISSING IN ACTION!!!

Also, our counterpart from US was here since last SUN too. And Yen Khim and I had decided to 尽地主之道 - bring him around for sightseeing. Ops... we forgot to invite the entao vendor...!
We brought him to Kek Lok Si - biggest temple in the northern part of our country. ( I think so ) Too bad, we forgotten the visiting hours, both YK and I thought it will open until night but that is only for CNY season. So, we missed the Pagoda and Kuan Yin statue.

Anyway, Paul was quite happy with our effort and he told us, this is the biggest temple he had ever seen. Ops! and now.... pictures sharing time ....

Beautiful ceiling wall in the praying hall



Mini Pagoda


The Pagoda


Paul, Me and Yenkhim


















Paul asked us alot of question about the statue.... those displaying in the hall. I told him that i cant say much because i dont really into religion studies, and if i dont know i dont think it is a good idea to 'simply' tell. Cham... cham.... :D Bad tourist guide.

Then YK drove up to the Air Itam Dam








Before we headed to the restaurant for dinner, YK suggested to bring him to this place. Coconut house....Paul told me, he never done that - drinking on the street. And he said he would never see coconut like this in his country.


We watch "The reaping" yesterday afternoon with my hikers group. And.... the i was shocked a few times.... The story synopsis:

In "The Reaping," Hilary Swank plays a former Christian missionary who lost her faith after her family was tragically killed, and has since become a world renowned expert in disproving religious phenomena. But when she investigates a small Louisiana town that is suffering from what appear to be the Biblical plagues, she realizes that science cannot explain what is happening and she must regain her faith to combat the dark forces threatening the community.

I would not say this is a very good movie but .... not bad to spend your 10 bucks for this. Check out more in the official website The reaping

I slept for 4.5 hours in the afternoon. I slept from 1 to 530pm!! Wow, i feel like i worked night shift again neh! I was too tired in Saturday and thought i can have longer sleep in Sunday. Too bad la... my mom asked me to send her out to cemetery place to pray for a relative. So no choice lor. Guess what? I started to go out from 7am to 10pm in Saturday, 16 hours! I cant take this anymore, i used to be "OK" for this long hours hanging but not after i switched to normal hours job since last year.

So i stayed at home today, lying on the bed for the entire afternoon. Not sure whether i can sleep early tonight, i hope i can. :D Tomorrow got to work again, Monday BLUE!!!

No comments: