Thursday, April 12, 2007

Popular stop

I am sitting in the last cube, facing to the wall. And also very near to toilet .. :-( no choice neh. Then again, I had placed a air revitalizer in my cube to diminish 'unwanted' smell. Sometimes.. you know toilet....smell, what can i do?? Then again, my cube is always a favourite stop among my colleagues. They just like to walk by and STOP in my cube. :D

Reason no. 1, my cube smell better than others, thanks to the air revitalizer.
Reason no. 2, I have cookies, snack and candies to offer.
Reason no. 3, the final stop before they reach toilet. So it is very normal for them to stop by my cube.

My cube.... yea yea..... i know it looks very messy. Means what ?? I am too busy for housekeeping.


From left, the decorations items displaying on my desk. The 3 smiley face - highlighter sold in our souvenior shop.


My candy


Doreamon, bought it from Takashimaya Singapore at SGD9.90


The Wrigley's chewing gum and chocolate with mints.


The green monkey special creation from LS .... :D


Ok, this turtle supposed to be hang at my mobile phone but too bad, no way for me to hook on it.


Instead of leaving this cute turtle at home, I decided to hang in on the wall of my cube.

No comments: