Thursday, April 26, 2007

3rd world mentality

I really need to complain here!! GGrrrgrrrrr..... thanks to the gov servants. I congratulate to the new KING, and yes public holiday was being announced to respect this special event. Yes, they should have a rest for this special event.Then again, before they decided to let go their staff,why cant they just put their shoes into EVERYONE ELSE's SHOEs before they do so? Like this one, leave the gate unopened and caused heavy traffic in the morning. Well, i doubt they use their brain on this, every morning there will be countless no. of cars passing the gate. They can just leave the gate unopened?? Very good, bloody stupid!!

This morning, BAYAN LEPAS was really jammed up with vehicles. I was so curious as i departed from home 10 mins earlier than usual. Then again, the highway was flooded with cars at 720am! What happened?? My firs thought was .... could be a road accident along the road and caused all the vehicles moving bumper to bumper. Alright, i still drove as usual until i reached Kg Jawa. THE BLOODY CUSTOM GATE IS NOT OPENED!!! How on earth they are being so stupid to let EVERYONE GOES OFF and let the gate unopened and made all of us suffered in the traffic in Bayan Lepas?? I estimated to reach my office by 725/730am. Thanks to the smart management to let everyone NOT TO WORK in the morning, i have no choice but made a turn to PSDC. The road led me to another traffic and i got to make a U turn and go back to my office from Agilent traffic light.

I started to make my turn to PSDC at 725am and i reached office at 805am. Oh yea its only 30 mins jam, so what??? What upset me is that i am driving a manual car, moving bumper bumper from PSDC to Pleaxus, go out to Knowles and drive back Agilent entrance and get back to my office.... its gonna kill my leg! What fed me up was they finally OPENED the gate at 8am!! CELAKA! We start work at 8am, stupid! *throw shoes*

I just dont understand how could they missed this out, the gate is very significant to all of us who is working in FIZ Phase III. I still dont understand how could they closed the gate! OMG!!!! As i've said, 1st class infrastructure with 3rd world mentality.

No comments: