Sunday, February 27, 2011

Am I addicted?

That is the question I need find out. I'd been craving for drinking lately. First thing comes first.... my siblings are the culprit of these whole thing. They invited me and made me like drinking again. Well .... I used to drink and clubbing a lot when I was younger. I am not like very good in drinking but I think I am ok la.

I stopped doing it for years until last year before I left Penang. We had few drinking sessions and that's when I realized I still like to drink. (how sad!) Haaahha!! And due to the fact that many things happened lately and I am seriously under stress. So drinking become a MUST do for me now. I initiate plan for drinking and surprisingly those who are not used to drink telling me they enjoy it. I guess is just because of who they drink with. The company play an important role. You don't need to have whole bunch of friends telling people you are popular. A few close one that you can talk and share things is just good enough.

This weekends I had very high alcohol consumption and tonight oh.....its later ...... I am chilling with siblings again. Its simply because I feel happier after drinking. Cheers!!!

2 comments:

WY said...

Careful you don't get a beer belly. :P

Sakemi said...

Not drinking everyday, shouldnt be any problem I guess. :P