Thursday, May 03, 2012

North-South Holiday getaway

I just flew back from south 2 days ago and here are my photos to share with you guys. The trip was very successful, thanks to the company and all the coordination. Without your help,the trip will not be so successful and so much fun. We flew down from north to south and the from south flew up north to Krabi. 

Yes I agree this plan is just merely weird but to get low ticket fare, these are the compromises that we have to make. I start the photo sharing in sequence by day... here I start with Day 1 when I just board to the aircraft.


Day 1 - Singapore to Krabi

The Krabi town traffic light is just different, they added the Orang Utan on top and make it looks so outstanding in the middle of the city.

The hotel lobby, we stayed in Krabi La Praya hotel, all of us was very happy with the hotel service, the staffs are so friendly and pleasant. The room condition? See for yourself! The hotel is definitely worth for money and easy access for food by just walking out to the main road.








The police car in Krabi, Toyota Altis.Basically you see majority Toyota in Ao Nang area, in Krabi town, some other brands like Honda, Ford, Mazda, Mitsubishi but 80% of the cars on the road are from Toyota.

Me and BengHoe sitting in the Tuk Tuk Taxi, a very famous public transport in Krabi.

The beach

Ao Nang beach sun set view


We were having dinner in Wat Thai Restaurant opposite our hotel

Ai kuan and me, this is our first trip together and I am so happy to have her to add more colors and cheerfulness to the group.

The signature beer in Thailand, it tastes like our Tiger Beer but I think it is slightly smoother than Tiger.

When the sun is set, the sky looks so fantastic

The popular taxi that you can see all over in Krabi, I think not only Krabi but most of the cities in Thailand

Day 2 - Island hopping trip
We started our day with breakfast of course, the breakfast was ok, nothing bad but not fantastic too. 

Uncle Tan on the move, the juice he was holding so matching with his Hawaii shirt

Me in a complete relax mood

Getting ready to sun bathe

The pier view

The Phranang Cave Beach, Krabi, Thailand





2 ladies with big dick


Just me on the boat, preparing for the next island

Ladies in the house                                   

My standard pose

Orange lady standing on Poda Island


Back to Ao Nang beach to enjoy the sunset, my face complexion looks fresh after a power nap! Island hopping is quite tiring it seems.




Day 3 - Krabi town tour 
This is the swimming pool, we actually jumped to the water after breakfast but too bad it was heavy pouring so the plan was cancelled.  We felt blessed for not buying the Phi-Phi Island tour in which we supposed to head out to the sea on this day.



I like this photo so much....especially seeing 2 ladies wearing striking colored dress

Me and him at the center point


Nopparat Thara Beach, Ao Nang, Krabi - Thailand


I look so tall in this photo ... *wink*

We end our day at the Thai restaurant, there is one setback for me as eating in Thailand cause me bad skin infection as Siamese cook everything with coconut milk and prawns. Overall, Thai food was nice and very appetizing. I would say most of them are YUMMY!!

Day 4 - North down to South  - The hub of Asia Pacific Singapore

The Central point mall colorful balloon decorations

We straight headed to Sentosa since the park operation hours is kinda short - 10am to 7pm

A fresh look after a good night sleep. When you get older, you can never go away with bad skin when you dont sleep well.
                        

Sentosa Station, get ready to meet Alex!

The signature symbol in Singapore

The 1st photo we took when we approaching the park

Hersheys chocolate farm

The store that make hell lot of money everyday. In fact the items sold not over - priced to me, of course if you make conversion to MYR that its not cheap but still acceptable for me if you would compared with Hard Rock Cafe store. You still get things below MYR50 after conversion from SGD.


The Lost World Park

The Ancient Egypt Park

Madagascar 's Park

The New York Street


The closing parade.

We are pleased to announce we managed to enjoy all the parks and also all thrilling rides in the Studio. The queue for each attraction will take you min 35 -60 mins waiting time. Time management is very important and route planning is essential. We planned ahead what we wanted to do and straight running from one station to another. It just like a statrion game, we running all over the park chasing all thrilling and attraction rides.

The bad thing is the store closing at 7pm, so you dont really have too much time to waste if you would like to shop in the Studio's Store. I actually rushed to the Universal Studio Store after the parade to grab some Tee's. 

Day 5 - The Marina Bay Sands

The fountain show, not impressive at all!!


The lake in the Marina Bay Mall.

Ini Rosmah mia favorite brand, basically this place is not for us to shop. The brand selling is not something that everyone can afford.

Very nice theaters

Lady in white in the mall

The Art Science Muzium, it was very dissapointing that the Titanic World Exhibition just ended a day before we headed there. The next stop will be in HongKong which I dont think I am able to catch that. Lets watch from the Discovery Channel instead. :-)

The not-so-impressive fountain show



I am very happy that these people fly together with me and make my holiday filled with so much fun and enjoyable. The trip is a motivator for me as I was too busy for studies and some stress from work. I will then start my new semester this Sat and life will not be so miserable after Aug when I approaching the end of my MBA course. Once again, thanks to AiKuan, BoonHo and special thanks to BengHoe !!

No comments: