As mentioned in my previous posts, I experienced severe atopic eczema outbreak on both of my palms and here is the update of my skin. I apologize for the unsightful photos taken on day 1. I just want to track how well the treatment gone and I think the $700 that I paid worth every single cents. Picture speaks thousand words, see and judge for yourself.
Day 1, severe outbreak on both of my palm
Fingers all filled with very ithcy blisters
Day 2, inflammation reduced and pustules seems to be under control
Day 3, skin get very dry due to topical steroid creams
Day 4, skin thining is happening, also part of the steroid side effects
Day 5, skin recovery still in progress and everything looks fine till now.
Today is the 10th day and I have stopped taking some of the medicine like anti-itchy pills. Only those Dr. presribed and need to be fulfill the 30 days cycle is taken. I was not able to trim my finger nails as bending my fingers to do that was a challenge, so you could see my nails only trimmed on the 4th day after receiving treatment.
I feel happy for my hands again.







No comments:
Post a Comment