It seems like a trend, many people has a blog right now. I am not sure what the reason behind of having a blog but i find it is good to have one to release tension :D. My first article was posted on 13th Feb 2006. Hua ….. so fast my blog had been maintained for 1 year now. Not bad ler, I still keeping the momentum for posting. Though the frequency had gone down hehe :P
Some of my classmates write blogs too. Hm… I enjoy reading and writing. At the same time, I can get idea on how to write my own blog. What are the topics to share and so and so forth….i like to write. I started to write blog when I resigned from *** last year. I was so bloody free and sitting at home for 2 weeks. At that time, I felt like writing something so I created this blog and maintain until now.
If you are a frequent visitor to my blog, you might feel like I scold people most of the time hor. Yea right…. some more with no apologies! When I am not happy, I will express feeling to my blog. I feel GOOD after doing this. Especially when you have member scolding the same person. Hualamak! Syok man! I don’t only scold people, even government, government servants or bad service restaurants will get posted in my blog if I encountered any. I still praise people when I meet any, ok? Don’t think I only know how to scold lar.
I must say, all my articles posted here are written by myself, definitely no copy. If you want to write blog, pls WRITE don’t COPY. My longest blog > 2000 words. Haha still cannot beat Xiaxue 10000 words la.Some bloggers just copy article from some where else and treat it as their own. I got no mood to read at all. Sien! They just post for the sake of posting. Mr J, this time I use the right word huh.
Enjoy writing. :D
Some of my classmates write blogs too. Hm… I enjoy reading and writing. At the same time, I can get idea on how to write my own blog. What are the topics to share and so and so forth….i like to write. I started to write blog when I resigned from *** last year. I was so bloody free and sitting at home for 2 weeks. At that time, I felt like writing something so I created this blog and maintain until now.
If you are a frequent visitor to my blog, you might feel like I scold people most of the time hor. Yea right…. some more with no apologies! When I am not happy, I will express feeling to my blog. I feel GOOD after doing this. Especially when you have member scolding the same person. Hualamak! Syok man! I don’t only scold people, even government, government servants or bad service restaurants will get posted in my blog if I encountered any. I still praise people when I meet any, ok? Don’t think I only know how to scold lar.
I must say, all my articles posted here are written by myself, definitely no copy. If you want to write blog, pls WRITE don’t COPY. My longest blog > 2000 words. Haha still cannot beat Xiaxue 10000 words la.Some bloggers just copy article from some where else and treat it as their own. I got no mood to read at all. Sien! They just post for the sake of posting. Mr J, this time I use the right word huh.
Enjoy writing. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment