Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bravo government

I read this " Malaysians living in Outer Space??? " from the star online blog; and I think I should share my opinion here.

A few weeks ago, it was published in the newspaper that the selected Malaysian who will fly to space will conduct several experiments. Among these experiments would be performing the teh tarik and playing Batu Seremban. There were also talks of performing batik printing and spinning the gasing up in space!

When I read this piece of news, the first thing that crossed my mind, "Oh NO! They must be kidding!"
Malaysia spent billions of ringgit to train these several potential candidates (and only 1 will qualify) and then he will be doing such "experiments"? This must be the best joke of my life!

The question is - after successfully performing such experiments, what will be the benefit to us Malaysians? It is not that we will be building houses in space in the next few years and that we need to know if our lifestyle must change to adapt to outer space environment.... rather, shouldn't the money be used to help develop the country instead?

I guess Malaysian citizens do follow what our leaders think.... a majority of them! So sad....

This was posted by a blogger called yukio169 back in Nov, i cant remember which day.

And these are the comments:

And how do they get the money for the stupid space project? Increase the toll rates, keep the petrol price intact and let the people get scalded by the soaring inflation!
By sylvia_yip, 28-Nov-2006

I think many agree with you wholeheartedly. I hope that the government would take a look at this blog every now and then and get a reality check on public opinion.
By HiraiKen, 28-Nov-2006

Exactly what i am thinking, they can spend unnecessary money for this so called aero space project; which will bring no benefit to our county. Why not do something for our 'going to finish' gas in another 19 yrs and work for it?? We built the highest tower in the world, and what benefits brought to our country?? Being named as having the tallest building in the world for only 2 years?? This is somehow our government's problem. Lack of attention on the real problem, but initiate unnecessary problems like racial issues and etc. Malaysia Boleh!
By sakemi, 28-Nov-2006

Hehe, noted the last comment was entered by ME!! Ngek ngek ngek! ! Aiyo…. See ? I am not the only one who is scolding government lor. We are telling nothing but the TRUTH. The star editor is now more ‘cincai’ then usual. I noticed quite a lot of entries writing about current government practice and expressing their un-satisfaction over the blog. Yes, with no apologies like me. I was surprised when I read those as I posted a few entries like those but never been posted there. May be they hired a new editor now. :P

The recent entries about Mat Rampit attracted my attention;
" GOVERNMENT'S STUPID IDEAS, AN AMUSEMENT FOR THE CITIZENS!! HA.. HA.. HA.. "
Posted by: sukiat, 20-Feb-2007

Checked out the title man!! C2PID Government neh! Cool I like this entry. The content as below;

“sometimes the statements/opinions from the no-brainer MPs,Datuks,Ulamas & etc. can be the BEST JOKE IN THE WORLD!!!

bike for mat rempit?? why not offer them the Datukship/make them the MPs??
HA..HA.. HA.. HA.. HA.. HA.. HA.."

Click the link to read more. :D Someone just told me to be more careful when writing about government. Now I am telling you, I don’t give a shit. I write what I see and how I feel. If the parliament can sit in the hall and have a debate on whether or not to wear bow tie; then I have no say at all. They are all being too free and got nothing better to do but discuss this really stupid, non value added topic in the PARLIAMENT. Hua….. then I also can be minister la, how about discuss whether or not to fine MAN for wearing tight jeans showing off their cock leh?? Siao!!

Some said, government should read our blog so that they know how we feel. Ar?? They fine you for writing bad thing about them ler! If they really care, all these wouldn’t surface to the community already. *sigh…. I know why, they are too busy ma, because they need to spend time to discuss which type of coat/ tie to wear.

Have fun! Malaysia 加油吧!

No comments: