Friday, February 23, 2007

Falling in and out of love

Love; something would either make you smile or cry. You either feel happy or crying out loud for it. Hehe! To those who haven’t fall in love; you would never understand how pain it is when we fell out.

To walk into a relationship seems very easy; loving words, romantic dinners as well as nice flowers and many more. Guys would do whatever they can to get you. They will say every romantic words to you to make you say ‘yes’. For girls, indeed truly enjoy those moment for being loved, cared and pampered.

To walk out from a loving relationship seems to be a hardest thing for me. Yes, indeed very hard. It was not easy to leave someone you love by just saying “lets break up!” Even the situation was bad, and everyone was telling me no point attaching to a man who can’t even make me smile. Yes, I knew and realized it since long time ago. It is always very easy to say than execute, right? 2 years, after struggling for so long, I decided to love myself again. :P I left this man, and immediately I felt relief. I felt like …. “I am back to myself again.”

One of my friends fell out from relationship lately. I thought he is planning for his marriage as I just heard him telling me not quite long ago. I immediately stood there when I heard the news. Actually I feel very bad for him, regardless what was the reason made up this relationship breakage, I can understand the pain. I told him there are always ups and downs; and it is ok to go down for a while. But don’t forget to pull yourself up.

My previous man still contacts me right now. I felt lucky that we still remain as friends. Many couples don’t practice that. Though we never met up face to face but at least we always on the phone. Let me write something here; I recalled he met me before he went off to US in 2004. I knew and pretty sure that he had got a girl friend at that time. Then again, I didn’t ask the question because I didn’t want to hear his answer. He even called from US, and I stopped myself from asking that question. I asked everything except “Do you have a girl friend now?” I knew I would feel sad to hear his answer. That’s how I evaluate myself whether or not I had fully recovered from my past relationship. Until someday last year, he called me again and I finally raised that question to him. Surprisingly I didn’t feel bad after hearing his answer. I felt very happy because I no longer ‘suffered’ from this man. I am free from the ‘prison’.

No comments: