Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sakemi VS Akefang

Some of you might have a question in mind, why I called myself as Sakemi? Hehe…. Story started since 1998; when I was form 4. I spent 6 years in B.M High School (1994-1999) and I truly enjoyed the moment there. The main reason is that I get to know a group of jokers some called buddies. As the matter of fact, they are my best buddies in my life!! :P

I got a first name called Sammie. All this while they used to address me as “Sammie”. Until one day in 1998 this Tuapui… paise his name is Chee Seong; “Tuapui” is being called due to his body figure. :D :D He suddenly add “ke” between our name. Kelvin became Kel“ke”vin; Afang became A“ke”fang and the most popular name in the class Sammie became Sa “ke”mi. And they still called me as Sakemi until now. I stop people calling me by “Sammie” as they like to relate to a Hongkie artist “Sammi Cheng”…. So now ppl called me “Yui Ying” not “Sammie” anymore.


Lets talk about Afang here…..
She was our prefect, good girl, good student all this while. Why I say so?? Hehe, she is our Cinderella, must reach home before 12am neh! We didn’t talk much during high school, but started to keep in touch after that. Weird huh! Ok la, our ‘fate’ started since then and maintain until now. We used to write letters to each other, almost weekly ler. The length of the letter?? Hm…. Both of us quite “long tongue’ so usually our letter will have 2 A4 papers, double side filled with characters. So if you have no time, don’t try to do this. :D It takes about 1 to 2 hours for writing such a long letters. I enjoy writing, that’s why my letter will not be short.

She was in KL Tarc back then and we continued writing to each other for years. After that she fell to her current boy friend and moved to Kuching Sarawak. So right now she is in Kuching, “married” to Kuching man liao lar! We are now expecting her red card, soon she will be issuing us. Let’s wait! The writing frequency had gone down as we grow up, thanks to email and friendster. Then again, the feeling is totally different ler. If you used to write letters, you will understand what I am saying here. Receive an email and a hand written letters carry different weight. When I read our old letters, I felt very funny and recalled a lot from the pasts. I keep all my old letters, some with comics and pictures. To me, those are very valuable stuffs, money couldn’t buy me those. I have letters from 1995 until now. If one day, someone throw away or burn my letters, I will definitely KHEE SIAO!!

So back to Akefang, we will definitely meet up whenever she is back to Penang. We can talk from east to west then from north to south …. too many topics to gossip as we don’t have chance to do so. Hehe! She still calling me Sakemi, so when you hear someone call me by this name, pls don’t be surprise.

I mentioned above that the most popular name in the class = Sakemi. When I said popular here does not means this person is pretty or CHIO in the class ler. She is popular for her roughness, boyish attitude and snobbish. I believe a lot of ppl from my high school would have this impression for Sakemi. The reason is that Sakemi didn’t gossip around with girls. She hates them for being so busy talking about people. So when she doesn’t talk to them, they surely said “Sakemi is snobbish.” So what?? She doesn’t care la, that’s why you will notice she has more boy friends and very little girl friends lor.

Back in high school, when you see Sakemi, you will notice there would be at least 3 boys ‘escorting’ her. They are Tuapui, Sze Zeng and Eleven.

We used to go out for recess 20 mins earlier and go back to class 10 mins later. Hehe, we all labeled as “Phai Kia” that’s why good girl like Akefang was not active in our activities. Hehe Sometimes we forgot to do homework, we would even skip class and came in later. Our school security was not tight that’s why we were escaped from punishments. Ar boh, kena kick out already! Muahaha….. So guys don’t be fooled by Sakemi’s face huh! Phia Gee Na ler!

Lastly, I feel happy for having such great buddies like them. Even though Akefang is in Kuching, Sze Zeng in Singapore we still keep in touch and I hope our relationship will maintain forever.

Friends forever…. :D

No comments: