Thursday, February 01, 2007

My collections of skincare

I was in Queensbay this afternoon. Wow.... i was having a hard time to get a parking lot. As most of us know how bad the traffic in town area is gonna be. Thats why alot of ppl go to Queensbay, a place where is out of the town.

I bought skin care again..... yes, skin care! My mom started to mumbler me; saying i shop too much lately. Oh not really la!! I bought a hydrating mask and hydrating cream. My moisture mask is finishing and so does my night cream is out for months. I wanted to get the night cream and hydrating mask for so long, i was away thats why i didnt buy any. And after this i probadly will not shop for skincare until the my existing skin care is finished.

I have GIANT bottle of serum which will last for min of 1 year.
Estee Lauder (EL) Skin Refinisher, 90% white heads cleared after 2 weeks. Highly recommended.

I have hydrating mask which will last for min 6 months or more.
The Face Shop Hydrating Milk Pack, no comments yet.

I have cleanser which will last for min of 6 months or more.
EL Perfectly Clean, Neutrogena Deep Clean - Scrub

I have hydrating cream which will last for min of 4 months.
The Face Shop Hydra Cream, no commets yet.

I have day wear moisturizer which will last for min of 4 months.
EL Day Wear Plus SPF15, moisturizing without greasy feel, not bad.

I have massage cream which will last for min of 6 months or more.
The Face Shop Mugwort Massage Cream, love this... very moisturizing.

The Face Shop Hydrating Milk Pack 120ml RM39.90


The Face Shop Hydra Cream 50ml RM65.90


The combination of Estee Lauder, The Face Shop, The Body Shop and Artistry from Amway.


Another update here....
I found 1 boutique in Queensbay called Nichii at 2nd flr. The combination of The Top Shop, MNG, NafNaf....etc. It is not selling those branded/imported brands but a 'mimic' of those brands. The quality is not bad, so does the price ranging from RM19 to 59.90 for blouse; RM59.90 to 199.90 for casual dress and night gown. RM79 to 99 for pants. RM120 and above for Jackets.Good deal indeed. Should check it out.

No comments: