Money, an essential element in our life; without having it, you cannot live. People judge you by counting how much money you have. For example, when you apply for loan, banker will ask you to show them your income statement. The main reason is that they want to ensure that you are able to pay them; otherwise very sorry lor… application will be rejected.
Same goes to credit card application. You want a card?? Show me your income but some ‘kuai lan’ bank also reject even you are earning up to their standard. Some of my friends got rejected for classic card application even they are earning > RM 18k per annum. My very own sister wanted to have HSBC card like mine, rejected!! She is earning more than RM48k per annum, why they reject her for a classic card? “scratch head!"
Bankers will treat you differently if you have more money in their bank. Promoters in the boutique will treat you with smile if you purchase more items from them. Beauticians will address you by your name if you frequently visit them and of course purchase products from them. Air stewards/ stewardesses will treat you like a KING/QUEEN if you are first class passenger. See? This is reality and stop telling me money is not the most important thing in our life. To me, it is!
I had gone through very hard time in younger ages and made me realized that without money, your life will be very difficult! Some says I am materialistic, and yes I NEVER deny that. If you had the same situation as mine, I believe you will be thinking the same way. I am not sure how you define materialistic; source dictionary.com is defined as a person who is markedly more concerned with material things than with spiritual, intellectual, or cultural values. If you think i am, i have no say. I am so afraid of poor, thats why i eat better, wear better and treat myself better.
I never deny that I always want to look for a ‘better’ man. Better in terms of family background; I don’t expect to go thru the hard time in my life ever! Like those aunties said to my mom : “Wah! Your daughter very smart hor! Her bf driving such a big car.”
Meaning what?? Saying I court a rich man la! So what?? I am ‘able’ to, who asked your daughter not ‘hiao' enough? I thought my mom will grumble at me, haha…. She told me :“Don’t care what they said la! As long as you are happy.” I dont care a word anyway! Say whatever you want, i dont give a fucking shit!
Yes, that’s right! Like what Ms. S mentioned, if you can’t get a rich man or a better life, then blame your “mia li” fate! If you don’t believe in fate then please do something about it. Feng shui la… or whatever you can do to change your life. If you want to court a rich man then please hang out a the right place. Places like SOHO, SUMMER WINE are good spots for meeting up with business men. One good example of my very own cousin sister, having courtship with a businessman and now driving a BMW and staying in a CONDO. Of course, she is pretty and in great shape. And if you want wealth then pls learn how to pretend 'i hear no evil' and 'see no evil'! When people seeing you sitting in a luxury car, they tend to speak. Bear in mind that, when a man is too smart meaning he is hard to be controlled too. It’s up to you what type of man you want. You want weath then there must be something to sacrifice. You want wealth + life + happiness = sleep early and dream.
Lastly, i am so like DEVIL!
Same goes to credit card application. You want a card?? Show me your income but some ‘kuai lan’ bank also reject even you are earning up to their standard. Some of my friends got rejected for classic card application even they are earning > RM 18k per annum. My very own sister wanted to have HSBC card like mine, rejected!! She is earning more than RM48k per annum, why they reject her for a classic card? “scratch head!"
Bankers will treat you differently if you have more money in their bank. Promoters in the boutique will treat you with smile if you purchase more items from them. Beauticians will address you by your name if you frequently visit them and of course purchase products from them. Air stewards/ stewardesses will treat you like a KING/QUEEN if you are first class passenger. See? This is reality and stop telling me money is not the most important thing in our life. To me, it is!
I had gone through very hard time in younger ages and made me realized that without money, your life will be very difficult! Some says I am materialistic, and yes I NEVER deny that. If you had the same situation as mine, I believe you will be thinking the same way. I am not sure how you define materialistic; source dictionary.com is defined as a person who is markedly more concerned with material things than with spiritual, intellectual, or cultural values. If you think i am, i have no say. I am so afraid of poor, thats why i eat better, wear better and treat myself better.
I never deny that I always want to look for a ‘better’ man. Better in terms of family background; I don’t expect to go thru the hard time in my life ever! Like those aunties said to my mom : “Wah! Your daughter very smart hor! Her bf driving such a big car.”
Meaning what?? Saying I court a rich man la! So what?? I am ‘able’ to, who asked your daughter not ‘hiao' enough? I thought my mom will grumble at me, haha…. She told me :“Don’t care what they said la! As long as you are happy.” I dont care a word anyway! Say whatever you want, i dont give a fucking shit!
Yes, that’s right! Like what Ms. S mentioned, if you can’t get a rich man or a better life, then blame your “mia li” fate! If you don’t believe in fate then please do something about it. Feng shui la… or whatever you can do to change your life. If you want to court a rich man then please hang out a the right place. Places like SOHO, SUMMER WINE are good spots for meeting up with business men. One good example of my very own cousin sister, having courtship with a businessman and now driving a BMW and staying in a CONDO. Of course, she is pretty and in great shape. And if you want wealth then pls learn how to pretend 'i hear no evil' and 'see no evil'! When people seeing you sitting in a luxury car, they tend to speak. Bear in mind that, when a man is too smart meaning he is hard to be controlled too. It’s up to you what type of man you want. You want weath then there must be something to sacrifice. You want wealth + life + happiness = sleep early and dream.
Lastly, i am so like DEVIL!
No comments:
Post a Comment