My brother came back for CNY this year. Finally he is here with us, my grandmom did not see him for years. So, my bro made initiative to go back there this time.
Here are the dishes my bro cook....
Steamed fish

Asparagus with scallops

Steamed chicken - i know the outlook is a bit out, home made ma!

Home made recipe, fried onion with sugar. Eat with steamed chicken, yummy!

My cousin SooNee and me


Here are the dishes my bro cook....
Steamed fish
Asparagus with scallops
Steamed chicken - i know the outlook is a bit out, home made ma!
Home made recipe, fried onion with sugar. Eat with steamed chicken, yummy!
My cousin SooNee and me
My best buddy HoayFang all the wayback from Kuching. My classmate from 1998 to 1999. We got closer after 1999, used to write letters to her... I read those letters she wrote to me, and i discovered the way we wrote to each other was so funny. I told her almost everything and guess what?? We almost wrote to each other every week ler! :D


Tuapui.... classmate/buddy for 12 years. I know him since 1995.
No comments:
Post a Comment