I would like to update on The face shop’s products. I bought a hydra cream last month and I find the cream is not creamy at all and does nothing on my face. It claimed as a hydrating cream but I don’t feel any hydration at all after applying it.
I will not repurchase this, Ice flower hydra cream

This hydrating mask, erm… not bad, I like it. It does what it claimed. Skin is hydrated immediately after using this. I will repurchase.

This massage cream…. I don’t know whether it had contributed anything to my skin but I will repurchase since I like the smell.

EL Day wear plus moisturizer is my favorite item now, I like the smell so much. This cream does a great job on moisturizing without clogging your pores. The non greasy texture made me love it so much. Retail = RM160 for a 50ml tub

EL idealist is another favorite item. Perfect match with Day wear plus, apply only at night for repair.

EL Perfectly clean foaming cleanser. RM90 for a 100ml bottle. My 2nd cleanser, I used it after make up remover. I will not repurchase as I am thinking to switch to Dermalogica special cleaning gel, ~RM 180 (ard that) for giant bottle. Much cheaper than EL. I only buy Dermalogica’s cleansers, as it is the cheapest item I can get from this brand. Other stuffs… way too expensive.


For prices, pls refer to "My collection of skincare"
I will not repurchase this, Ice flower hydra cream

This hydrating mask, erm… not bad, I like it. It does what it claimed. Skin is hydrated immediately after using this. I will repurchase.

This massage cream…. I don’t know whether it had contributed anything to my skin but I will repurchase since I like the smell.

EL Day wear plus moisturizer is my favorite item now, I like the smell so much. This cream does a great job on moisturizing without clogging your pores. The non greasy texture made me love it so much. Retail = RM160 for a 50ml tub

EL idealist is another favorite item. Perfect match with Day wear plus, apply only at night for repair.

EL Perfectly clean foaming cleanser. RM90 for a 100ml bottle. My 2nd cleanser, I used it after make up remover. I will not repurchase as I am thinking to switch to Dermalogica special cleaning gel, ~RM 180 (ard that) for giant bottle. Much cheaper than EL. I only buy Dermalogica’s cleansers, as it is the cheapest item I can get from this brand. Other stuffs… way too expensive.


For prices, pls refer to "My collection of skincare"
No comments:
Post a Comment