I sipeh beh tahan "The Let-Me-Tell-You-Every-Detail-of-My-Day Bore."
“I’m waking up.”
“I had Wheaties for breakfast.”
“I’m bored at work.”
“I’m stuck in traffic.”
"I miss him."
"I am feeling sick."
You’re kidding! How fascinating! No moment is too mundane for some people to broadcast unsolicited to the world. Just because you have 432 Facebook friends doesn’t mean we all want to know when you’re waiting for the bus.
Source: http://reface.me/humor/12-annoying-types-of-facebookers/
Hello... we dont want to know so much detail about you. How you miss your man, how your man loving with you, not that we want to know. So please keep these status private or just between you and him. We seriously no need to know how your man fuck you at night or what type of body icing he poured on you that made you so fucking syok and update in the facebook.
The only reason you doing it is just telling your ex or everyone else in the world that you got your man and you are feeling happy. Or you are just a pathetic attention seeker that need people to talk about you ALL the time. Not agree with me? Updating facebook every 2 to 3 hours proved everything. Seriously, we dont need to know your diary anyway.
“I’m waking up.”
“I had Wheaties for breakfast.”
“I’m bored at work.”
“I’m stuck in traffic.”
"I miss him."
"I am feeling sick."
You’re kidding! How fascinating! No moment is too mundane for some people to broadcast unsolicited to the world. Just because you have 432 Facebook friends doesn’t mean we all want to know when you’re waiting for the bus.
Source: http://reface.me/humor/12-annoying-types-of-facebookers/
Hello... we dont want to know so much detail about you. How you miss your man, how your man loving with you, not that we want to know. So please keep these status private or just between you and him. We seriously no need to know how your man fuck you at night or what type of body icing he poured on you that made you so fucking syok and update in the facebook.
The only reason you doing it is just telling your ex or everyone else in the world that you got your man and you are feeling happy. Or you are just a pathetic attention seeker that need people to talk about you ALL the time. Not agree with me? Updating facebook every 2 to 3 hours proved everything. Seriously, we dont need to know your diary anyway.
3 comments:
typo-diary. Agree with you. Damn annoying.
Agree on that.
Hmmm... somehow. I have a feeling you're talking abt specific ppl in ur list.
WY, yes indeed. Both same type, beh tahan!
Post a Comment