Saturday, February 19, 2011

There is always the 1st time

Yes, indeed it always like that. There are many first in 2011 for me. I made some crazy decision that I thought I will never made.

And the point of this post is not about this but I always said to friends that " how come these people bring laptop to Starbucks/Papparich? Cant they just stop checking their facebook for a while?"

And I thought I will never do the same. And now I am doing it !!! WHY?? hahahahaha Ok wait wait wait!! Let me explain here. I am supposed to work from home today but out of sudden I realized Internet bill was not paid and service suspended!!! Huhuhu!! Of course we paid it in full immediately but we need to wait for few hours to get it back, right? And I cannot sit there and wait for something that I am not sure whether it will happen or not. And clock is ticking and I dont like ppl calling me to ask whether am I ready to work.

Therefore, I carried my laptop, and went out to Papparich. And the first thing I asked was"is your wireless working?" and not "do you serve coffee??" Sorry la, but I will still order few drinks while using your wireless service, fair enough? And that happened to me now, I am sitting in this place, using my laptop working, wei I really work one, not facebook all the time one. Just that I am waiting for my team mate to do something so I 'sneaked' out to blogging now. (Ahem!)

And the worst thing now is I did not bring my headphone and I gotta absolve the noise here. Particularly there is a chabo sitting opposite me, KAP SIAO non stop for dono how long liao. Kap siao until I feel like walking over her slap her and tell her to shut the fuck up, your voice is fucking annoying and distracted my mood!!

What a day! Tonight I wanna go for a drink, I need it so much!!! Roarrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: