This is our New Year's Eve dinner and a big credit should be given to my brother - the one and only Chef in our family. In fact not only him can cook, my dad can cook very well too. The man in our family can actually cook very well.
Stir fried mixed vegetables, this is our tradition dish during festive season. I dont really like it but mom never fail to cook this every year and it seems she is not gonna stop making this dish.

Another signature dish for Cantonese like us. We are actually speaking hakka but it also falls into GUANG DONG province so the eating habit and the way we cook is more or less same.
Steamed chicken

This is the onion sauce for the chicken dip, not Cantonese but a Thailand style sauce - made by fried onion and sugar and other things that I dont know and dont ask!! It just taste NICE!!

Signature sambal belacan - Some of us grown up from Kampung so we love sambal.

Vegetable to eat together with the chicken and the onion sauce

Tradition fried chicken from my mom, specially made for the kids and not only kids but adults love it too.

The cili padi dip for the steamed fish

Steamed fish - YUMMY!! Sluuuuuurppp!!!



Butter oat prawn - YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!! Hor jiak loh!!!


Chinese herb soup

Pork leg with sea cucumber - I dont eat... but my family loves it.

Angel on the move

Our dinner

Our family - me and my dad so matching hor... :P

Adding in the Angel

This year the dinner feel abit different, I feel more comfortable this round and I hope we can maintain this every year. Hoping everyone having a great year a head, Happy Chinese New Year.
Stir fried mixed vegetables, this is our tradition dish during festive season. I dont really like it but mom never fail to cook this every year and it seems she is not gonna stop making this dish.
Another signature dish for Cantonese like us. We are actually speaking hakka but it also falls into GUANG DONG province so the eating habit and the way we cook is more or less same.
Steamed chicken
This is the onion sauce for the chicken dip, not Cantonese but a Thailand style sauce - made by fried onion and sugar and other things that I dont know and dont ask!! It just taste NICE!!
Signature sambal belacan - Some of us grown up from Kampung so we love sambal.
Vegetable to eat together with the chicken and the onion sauce
Tradition fried chicken from my mom, specially made for the kids and not only kids but adults love it too.
The cili padi dip for the steamed fish
Steamed fish - YUMMY!! Sluuuuuurppp!!!
Butter oat prawn - YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!! Hor jiak loh!!!
Chinese herb soup
Pork leg with sea cucumber - I dont eat... but my family loves it.
Angel on the move
Our dinner
Our family - me and my dad so matching hor... :P
Adding in the Angel
This year the dinner feel abit different, I feel more comfortable this round and I hope we can maintain this every year. Hoping everyone having a great year a head, Happy Chinese New Year.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a very nice (and yummy) CNY. ^_^
Yea very yummy indeed, thanks to our Chef.
Post a Comment