Some people are just being stubborn or may be not to that extend but they are just being naive, ignorance? I myself is a naive type of person, I can stand my car without a rim for 7 years. Many people told me is ugly or whatever..... my car still moving for the past 7 yrs and I go every where with it even to Genting Highland. So what is the problem without having the rim?
Ok fine, may be this is not the best example, well I am just saying something bad about myself before I say about others. Another example is that people who refused to consult Doctor when they are sick. They are really sick but they can tell you ' I am ok, let my body fight for it first.' Alright, let it fight ! Let it fight. Then again, think again, if you are living with children, before you can win the battle with the virus, your kids already sick and that make things more complicated. And end up whole family is sick just because of your ignorance for not going to Doctor.
Another type is, they already know they sick for quite a long time. However, they still not getting enough rest for themselves, well for many reasons of course. You know when older people (not very but age >30) get sick, your body tend to react together, and you will feel very weak and you cant move, all you want to do is to sleep on bed at all day. And they still refused to go to Doctor!! I think this is just stubborn or may be they need extra attention from someone.
I stand no position to critic these people, because I myself also being ignorance at times. Like I am having very bad eczema - a skin decease that caused by your body hormone and you cant do anything to cure but to continue using medicine. I still have not been seeing any skin specialist after working in KL for months. I planned to do Pap Smear test before I left Penang and I still not doing it until today. I think I should really move my butt and drive to the clinic next week to get it done, it will just take me like..... 5 mins ? :P
Alright another rubbish post and talking some craps here. Ciao....
Ok fine, may be this is not the best example, well I am just saying something bad about myself before I say about others. Another example is that people who refused to consult Doctor when they are sick. They are really sick but they can tell you ' I am ok, let my body fight for it first.' Alright, let it fight ! Let it fight. Then again, think again, if you are living with children, before you can win the battle with the virus, your kids already sick and that make things more complicated. And end up whole family is sick just because of your ignorance for not going to Doctor.
Another type is, they already know they sick for quite a long time. However, they still not getting enough rest for themselves, well for many reasons of course. You know when older people (not very but age >30) get sick, your body tend to react together, and you will feel very weak and you cant move, all you want to do is to sleep on bed at all day. And they still refused to go to Doctor!! I think this is just stubborn or may be they need extra attention from someone.
I stand no position to critic these people, because I myself also being ignorance at times. Like I am having very bad eczema - a skin decease that caused by your body hormone and you cant do anything to cure but to continue using medicine. I still have not been seeing any skin specialist after working in KL for months. I planned to do Pap Smear test before I left Penang and I still not doing it until today. I think I should really move my butt and drive to the clinic next week to get it done, it will just take me like..... 5 mins ? :P
Alright another rubbish post and talking some craps here. Ciao....
No comments:
Post a Comment