Here are the gathering photos taken few weeks back. I supposed this is a Daltonians gathering rather than a CNY gathering. I love seeing these people, they are very lovely and seeing them once a year is like never enough. Then again, that is the only time we can get most attendees attending this meeting.
Why Daltonians?? I think I explained before but for the sake of letting the new readers to understand what is this Daltonians mean, I dont mind to tell again. While we were in high school, our class represented by famous scientist name - namely Newton, Einstein, Dalton, Archimedes and Pascal. So out of these 5, Dalton class was the most famous in class of 1999. The reason being ... well said part of the reason could be me as I was like a gengster head in the class. Meaning the group get naughty only when I am around, otherwise they just not 'daring' to do whatever things that I would do.
For example:
1. Canteen food is lousy, lets ride away from school to have breakfast.
2. We forgot to do the stupid Pendidikan Moral essay, lets skip the 1st and 2nd class in the morning.
3. We felt hungry, so we went out to canteen 10 mins earlier than the rest and come back 10 mins later than the rest. So we earned extra 20 mins of recess break time. (clever leh!)
4. We didnt like our English teacher as she speaks bad English and cant even spell correctly so I seriously never respect her. (My bad) And we actually made her cry!!
5. Oh yea, not to forget the cheating session during exam. And of course my result was never beautiful as I was too lazy to study back then.
The best part of our class is that, we were quite united back then, like when the Physco Mr Tan got mad at us, he made us exercise in the field, running around the school compound and the whole school watching us and some even clapped for us. Now you know why Daltonian is so special to me. I started it !! :)
The very obedient prefect Hoay Fang. She is famous for her teeth by the way.

From left: Siew Yenn, me and Hoay Fang

The married and single and dont ask which one, you all know who is single

Front left: Swee Heng, Chun Hung, Wen Jenn, Weng Kam and the one standing behind is my best buddy ever Chee Seong but I called him Ah Pui.

From left: Winnie, Teddie, Siew Yenn, Hoay Fang and the blog writer - me

Same photo with color, blurred abit but I quite like the way we smile in this photo.

The 3 gals representing 3 different uniformed societies, from left, Renjer Puteri, Pengakap and Persatuan Bulan Sabit

Those were the days, when we were 17. :) We dont really change that much, do we?

Why Daltonians?? I think I explained before but for the sake of letting the new readers to understand what is this Daltonians mean, I dont mind to tell again. While we were in high school, our class represented by famous scientist name - namely Newton, Einstein, Dalton, Archimedes and Pascal. So out of these 5, Dalton class was the most famous in class of 1999. The reason being ... well said part of the reason could be me as I was like a gengster head in the class. Meaning the group get naughty only when I am around, otherwise they just not 'daring' to do whatever things that I would do.
For example:
1. Canteen food is lousy, lets ride away from school to have breakfast.
2. We forgot to do the stupid Pendidikan Moral essay, lets skip the 1st and 2nd class in the morning.
3. We felt hungry, so we went out to canteen 10 mins earlier than the rest and come back 10 mins later than the rest. So we earned extra 20 mins of recess break time. (clever leh!)
4. We didnt like our English teacher as she speaks bad English and cant even spell correctly so I seriously never respect her. (My bad) And we actually made her cry!!
5. Oh yea, not to forget the cheating session during exam. And of course my result was never beautiful as I was too lazy to study back then.
The best part of our class is that, we were quite united back then, like when the Physco Mr Tan got mad at us, he made us exercise in the field, running around the school compound and the whole school watching us and some even clapped for us. Now you know why Daltonian is so special to me. I started it !! :)
The very obedient prefect Hoay Fang. She is famous for her teeth by the way.
From left: Siew Yenn, me and Hoay Fang
The married and single and dont ask which one, you all know who is single
Front left: Swee Heng, Chun Hung, Wen Jenn, Weng Kam and the one standing behind is my best buddy ever Chee Seong but I called him Ah Pui.
From left: Winnie, Teddie, Siew Yenn, Hoay Fang and the blog writer - me
Same photo with color, blurred abit but I quite like the way we smile in this photo.

The 3 gals representing 3 different uniformed societies, from left, Renjer Puteri, Pengakap and Persatuan Bulan Sabit

Those were the days, when we were 17. :) We dont really change that much, do we?

The heroin and the heroes

From left: Swee Heng, Chun Hung, Wen Jenn, Weng Kam, Chee Seong and Sze Yih

The gals from Dalton and someone's man :P

The only gal that I didnt mention her name is the one sitting far right - Ai San

The 2 chio KL gal Winnie and Teddie, name also alike no wonder they so click.

I like the way we pose in this photo, the well defined triangle.

Here we are, the group of people who known each other for the past 15 years.

I hope we have the next 20 yrs, 25 yrs and 30 yrs gathering. Of course by then the gathering should be Daltonians family gathering, we need a bigger room for the kids and adults. :) Happy gathering guys. I love you all!!
4 comments:
It was a great reunion, in fact the greatest one after so many years!
I believe all of us had a great time except that "kaosai" manyzer of "TAO" making our tuapui so busy.
Wish to have the same one every years.
Recognition to the organizers, thanks to Sakemi, hoay fang and of cos the funniest tuapui!
nicely done, sakemi...
me and sin weai no longer KL gal, and u r the KL gal now... and siew yenn gonna be a KL gal soon... hehe...;)
I absolutely agreed with you CH. This is the one of best gathering that we had and this is the time we really sit down and talk to everyone.
I love you all. :P
Ah Kim and Ah Wei, yea now all running back to the 'loyal to penang' gal coming to KL. But we are not as chio as you 2, bcoz we are too old to be chio now. :)
Post a Comment