Thursday, February 24, 2011

Unbelievable!!

Why I put that as my blog title?? Its really unbelievable that I had actually blogging for the past 5 years!!! Its already 60 months after my first blog was posted?? Whoa..... I myself did not expect I can actually hold on to something for so long. Well you know I never work at a place for more than 3 yrs after I graduated. Hahaa!!

My first blog - Just Blog posted on the 13th Feb 2006 and now is 24th Feb 2011. I am sorry for the font color I was new in blogging so I forgot what I did to the font color, if you are reading it, please hover your mouse to highlight the font. Also please accept my bad English!! I am Chinese educated student and yes I know its lame!!! I seriously never expect I am 5 years blogger now. Should I compliment myself a little for being so enthusiasm over blogging? My blog is not public though, I only share to close friends and I do have loyal and returning readers but its not like Kenny Sia kinda commercial blog. I share my life and my thoughts. You can disagree with what I think sometimes and I dont expect everyone feel the same exactly like I do, but that's how I express my feeling over writing. I think I express better when comes to writing rather than I scold someone harshly and I may end up hurt their feelings. I know I may have did that so I am very sorry!!



Happy anniversary to myself, Ms. blogger Sakemi!!

No comments: