Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yes or No

There is a note that I posted long time ago in Facebook, I feel like sharing it here, quite fun! :P

ONLY answer Yes or No! But I think I should explain a bit if I think I need to.

Kissed any one of your facebook friends?
Yes but he is no longer a friend now.

Been arrested?
NO

Kissed someone you didn't like?
Yes, refer to first item.

Slept in until 5 PM?
Yes

Fallen asleep at work/school?
Yes

Held a snake?
No

Ran a red light?
Yes

Been suspended from school?
No

Totaled your car/motorbike in an accident?
No

Been fired from a job?
No

Sang karaoke?
Yes

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
Yes

Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose?
Yes

Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
No

Kissed in the rain?
Yes

Sang in the shower?
Yes

Sat on a rooftop?
Yes

Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes?
No

Broken a bone?
No

Shaved your head?
No

Blacked out from drinking?
Yes

Played a prank on someone?
No

Felt like killing someone?
Yes

Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry?
Yes, its an ex boy friend to be true.

Had Mexican jumping beans for pets?
No

Been in a band?
Yes and I will never forget that experience.

Shot a gun?
No

Tripped on mushrooms?
No

Donated Blood?
Yes, only once and I never do it again due to my hemoglobin count is too low.

Eaten alligator meat?
No

Eaten cheesecake?
Yes

Loved someone you shouldn't?
Yes but we always made the wrong decision when comes to love.

Think about the future?
Yes

Sleep on a certain side of the bed?
I dont know. :P

Believe in love?
Yes

No comments: